Why is Hampton Bays the New “East End Destination?”
With the East End’s ever-growing traffic and increasing property prices, Hampton Bays is quickly becoming the new “destination” and best value for millennials and retirees alike looking for their own piece of heaven in the Hamptons. Here are a few reasons why:
- The Hampton Bays Beautification Committee has spent the last several years revitalizing the appearance and spirit of the hamlet through many projects that have had a major impact. Our shopping areas, retail stores, and restaurants have all undergone facelifts—and are drawing more and more visitors every year.
- Located at the western end of the South Fork just before the Shinnecock Canal, Hampton Bays is more easily accessible and a much shorter drive than points further east. You can avoid all the traffic that steadily increases from Southampton on, and save significant travel time to enjoy a full weekend in the Hamptons.
- Check out our waters! Have you seen the map? Hampton Bays is surrounded by water to the north (Great Peconic Bay) and south (Shinnecock and Tiana bays), with easy access via Dune Road to beautiful ocean beaches. The nearby waterways make Hampton Bays a boater’s dream. Venture north to enjoy Great Peconic Bay’s Meschutt Beach, or south, to oceanfront Ponquogue Beach—both feature pavilions, food, and are great family-friendly spots for outdoor fun.
- Sandwiched between Westhampton Beach and Southampton Village, residents of Hampton Bays can take a short drive to enjoy all the attractions of those great towns, and the nearby North Fork Wine Country.
- The recently opened Good Ground Park with its beautiful outdoor amphitheater is a great place to relax, play, stroll, catch up with your neighbors, and enjoy a concert.
- The culinary scene is really heating up, with foodies flocking to Hampton Bays dining spots. Many eateries feature top chefs and gorgeous waterfront settings. My favorite spots include Canal Café for the best lobster rolls around, the top-notch Italian fare at Centro, and Rumba and CowFish for water-view cocktails.
- No More Group Rentals! Our new rental laws prohibiting share houses have created a welcoming new vibe; drawing young families, retirees, first time Hamptons buyers, and savvy Investors to Hampton Bays’ laid back lifestyle, miles of gorgeous beaches, and new waterfront restaurants.
- Hampton Bays now offers some of the best property values on the East End. If you’re looking for a turn-key vacation or full time home in the Hamptons and don’t want to break the bank, Hampton Bays currently has more that 100 homes for sale priced well under $1,000,000! Click the image below to view my newest Hampton Bays listing, 34 Quail Run. This fully renovated contemporary with pool and tennis on more than an acre is listed at $849,000 and exemplifies the offerings you’ll find in Hampton Bays. With the most affordable median list price and a brand-new vibe that’s worth revisiting—the secret is out: Hampton Bays is truly the best value in all of the Hamptons!
Aug 24th 2018Today’s technology offers buyers ultimate transparency with access to almost...
Aug 3rd 2018If you are a long time visitor or resident of...
May 31st 2018Having worked with hundreds of buyers over the past 9...
Apr 20th 2018Having worked with hundreds of buyers over the past 9...
Mar 30th 2018Real estate is the preferred form of investment for many,...
Email Sign Up
Sign up to my email last to receive the latest updates on all things Hamptons Real Estate
WANT TO BUY OR SELL